Cocktail Artist MARV (MrMixx) - Blue Curacao Syrup - AT Walmart
Cocktail Artists Blue Curaco - AVAILABLE NOW AT WALMART
From humble beginnings and a desire that took him away from the Financial sector, Marv got a kaleidoscope view of the tourism industry which steered up a deep rooted passion for arts and creativity.
His journey to success began as a Bar Back, Marv used the opportunity as a stepping stone which quickly propelled and in three-months he was promoted to Bartender. He knew the offerings were exceptional, but with a mind of a chemist in a lab, he spends most of his spare time researching and concocting various cocktails that he adds to his Mixologist repertoire.
Because his cocktails are stratospheric, he has been dubbed 'Mr. Mix' (a nickname given by his teammates of the 2015 Award Winning Bahamas National Culinary Team). To hone his skills, he needed to be challenged and put to the test and so he began entering competitions.
Diligence, determination and commitment are traits that allowed Marv to achieve the following accolades:
• 2014 & 2015 - Stolichnaya Mix Master Champion • 2015 - Hennessy Master Mixologist Champion
• 2015 - Caribbean Journals Travel Awards, Bartender of the Year
• 2015 - Taste of the Caribbean, Gold Medalist
• 2015 - Hall of Fame, Inductee
• 2015 - Bartender of The year
• 2016 - Taste of the Caribbean, Gold Medalist
• 2016 - Bartender of the Year
• 2016 - Hall of Fame, Inductee
• 2017 - Stolichnaya Bahamas Mix Master
• 2017 - Stolichnaya Regional Mix Master Champion
• 2017 - Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association Mixology Judge
• 2017 Commonwealth Brewery Limited Bartistry Head Mixology Judge
Within the past 18 years, perfecting the art of Mixology, Marv has distinguished himself amongst his peers. He has been employed at the Atlantis Resort as a Bartender in Aura Nightclub for the past ten (10) years. In addition to the abovementioned accolades, 'The Liquid Maestro' aims to revitalize the beverage culture within the Commonwealth of The Bahamas. Marv opened his doors for business in 2015, his company " The MrMix Academy " aims to educate bartenders on the importance of using indigenous Caribbean ingredients that help to create an out of this world cocktail experience. Marv has also created a slate of signature cocktails for CBL Spirit and Beer Brands.
Variety of services provided:
Misc Social Event